Master Cleansing Tonic
The Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Ever ~ Kills Any Infections in The Body
It’s naturally antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. I’ve often seen it referred to as a modern day plague tonic that can cure the most chronic conditions, stubborn diseases and antibiotic-resistant infections.
The reason the Master Tonic is so powerful is because all of the ingredients are fresh, and are designed to stimulate blood circulation to help introduce the detoxifying ingredients into your bloodstream.
Garlic is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that destroys gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. While manmade antibiotics kill the good bacteria your body needs, garlic only kills the bad bacteria – it even increases your healthy bacteria. Garlic is also a powerful anti-viral (to target colds, the flu and upper respiratory infections) and anti-fungal.
Onions have potent diuretic, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown onions to be an effective expectorant, making them useful for infections like the common cold, flu and persistent coughs. Onions are also rich in quercetin, which has been shown to help prevent heart disease by stopping cholesterol from attaching to arterial walls and blood platelets from sticking together and forming clots.
Horseradish is naturally antibacterial and anti-parasitic, and it stimulates your immune system. It has warming properties and acts as an expectorant, so it’s a potent herb for your sinuses and lungs. It helps open up your sinus passages and increases circulation there, which is where the common cold and influenza commonly begins.
Ginger is also naturally antimicrobial and boosts your immune system. It can help with chills, colds and fever. Most moms remember from pregnancy that it’s great for upset tummies too.
Hot Peppers can also help boost your immune system, act as a natural decongestant and have warming properties, which makes them a natural pain-reliever.
Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar has so many amazing properties to it. It’s a natural antiseptic and antifungal, great for digestion, detoxifying and so much more.
Master Tonic Recipe
All ingredients must be fresh, and should preferably be organic
1 part fresh chopped organic garlic
1 part fresh chopped organic white onion
1 part fresh grated ginger root
1 part fresh grated horseradish root
1 part fresh chopped hot peppers (cayenne, habanero, serrano, jalapeño, etc.)
Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (1 gallon recommended)
1. Prepare all of your ingredients (chop, grate, etc.).
2. Fill a glass jar about ¾ full with equal parts of the chopped and grated ingredients. You can use big gallon glass jars or smaller quart-sized mason jars like I used.
3. Fill your jar(s) to the top with your raw apple cider vinegar. Make sure the ingredients are completely covered by the apple cider vinegar.
4. Close the jar(s) and shake vigorously to mix everything together.
5. Store the jar(s) in a dark place and be sure to shake them once a day for at least 2 weeks.
6. Place a colander over a bowl and line the colander with cheesecloth.
7. Place the mixture in the colander and use a plate to press the moisture out of the mixture into the bowl.
8. You can wrap the cheesecloth around the remaining mixture to squeeze the rest of the moisture out of it.
9. Pour the liquid through a funnel into amber bottles (I used 8 oz bottles, but you can use any size you like).
Using The Master Tonic
The Master Tonic isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s spicy and it’s potent. You’ll probably feel a sense of shock when it hits your mouth, but the health benefits are worth it.
For daily immune boosting, drink 1-2 ounces, two or more times each day. Just put it in your mouth, swish around, gargle and swallow. Don’t dilute it with water or the effect won’t be as powerful.
If you’re fighting an infection, take the tonic 5-6 times per day. It can be used during pregnancy and it’s safe for children (use smaller doses) since food is completely non-toxic.
“Based on the “Second Immune Formula” recipe originally by well known US herbalists Dr John Raymond Christopher and his leading student Dr Richard Schulze as described by Sam Biser on page 169 of the User Manual accompanying his “Save Your Life” Herbal Video Collection published by The University of Natural Healing, Inc. Charlottesville, Virginia 22902, US of A.”